Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New painting and image from the Foot in the Door Show

Finished this 16x20 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas. It is taken from a photo like all the paintings I have done this winter. This is the final painting for my up coming show in March. Next project is to get a few of the paintings I want to hang in the show framed.
I am open for another title for this painting. Because I am just a painter not a word smith. ;-)

View of one of the walls at the Foot in the Door Exhibit. Taken from the Minneapolis Institute of Arts face book page.

Before they started to hang the entries.

I can't imagine even giving each artist's contribution a second or two of attention. What a riot! Dan and I are going up on Sunday to see the exhibit. Hope we can find Bear in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment