Thursday, November 7, 2013

GSR Fine Arts Festival December 6,7,8th!

Just a month until I set up for my first GSR festival -- December 6, 7 and 8th at the Mankato Civic Center. It will be a great experience showing with over 45 other artists. My friends, Ann Judkins, Gail Speckman and Lisa Biere will be there at the show with me.  The show has music to listen to as you browse, a beautiful atmosphere.

Dan has put together a great display for my paintings, we have lighting and decorations and they tell me that I need to have some chocolate to hand out to our customers. Knowing me and chocolate, I will need to have my own stash under the table so I do not raid what is there for our customers. :-)

I will have a broad selection of paintings for the show. My pleine air landscapes, the new abstracts and some of my beautiful floral paintings. I will also offer to paint pet portraits on commission.

Hope to see lots of friends and family at the show.  It is a great time to find that special Christmas present for your favorite people.



No comments:

Post a Comment